Homework


Please send $5 by Tuesday for the Giant City field trip by tomorrow. Thank you!

HOMEWORK-
Math-ST MATH (if you can)
Reading- Read 30 minutes/worksheet on main idea
Science-none
Social Studies-None
Writing-None





Tuesday, October 25, 2016


        “Eee,” I yelled as I threw my clothes on. Then I raced down the stairs and saw my parents. Then my hands shook and my sugar went up.  “Eee,” I shouted as I jumped and clapped my hands.  I just felt like turning myself into a ball and bouncing like a ping pong ball!!! “Eee, today’s my birthday,” I said still bouncing.
“Calm down, Ellen,” my brother said.
“ Deal with it, I can’t,” I babbled.  Then I got the party sign and hung it up.  As I saw it a smile lit my face up and I was dancing. This is the best birthday ever.  I felt like I was going to faint in happiness. When they got here we were playing Mario Kart Wii!  I crunched my teeth together and jumped up and down. “Eee,” I said.  I couldn’t wait until it was cake time or present time.  
Then it came,“Happy birthday to you…”  They lit my ears, I was soo happy .“Eee,” I yelled. Then it happened. My hands shook and I jumped up and down “Eee,” I yelled and turned into a ball. It was the best birthday ever “Eee,” I screamed again!


Yay,
Ellen