Homework


Please send $5 by Tuesday for the Giant City field trip by tomorrow. Thank you!

HOMEWORK-
Math-ST MATH (if you can)
Reading- Read 30 minutes/worksheet on main idea
Science-none
Social Studies-None
Writing-None





Monday, October 3, 2016

This week's featured writer...
Bloop
By CA


    As I slipped into the deep end I knew something was wrong.  “Bbbllf,” I tried to yell but the water muffled my yell.  I wriggled around and I couldn’t breathe, literally. My heart was racing and I couldn’t truly comprehend what had happened when I sank in the pool of water.  I managed to surface and made a sound like a broken lawnmower.  I knew my 5 year old life was over. I sank even deeper into the pool.  Then a mysterious hand pulled me out.  As they pushed on my chest I developed a primal fear of deep water.